I think it’s technically referred to as anhedonia. Plain and simple, it’s not a fun ride. One of the worst aspects of bipolar depression. What do you do when there is all to do, and nothing to gain from it? Not even a single ounce of pleasure? I’ll tell you what, you stare at a wall for hours. Watching the paint dry is my newest hobby.
Please NoteEverything is for informational purposes only as I am not a health professional. All content is provided as is. Always consult your doctor before making any changes.
Important Bipolar Links
- Great nytimes article about bipolar disorder treatment and losing one's identity: nytimes.com/2013/04/28/mag… 3 weeks ago
- Liking L-theanine: thebipolarone.com/brain/suppleme… 3 weeks ago
- Way too many #marlboromenthollights and way too much #twitter and #hashtag 2 months ago
- Insert generic bipolar disorder fact 2 months ago
- Bipolar disorder is very bipolar 2 months ago